Our goal is to help our customers with developing strategies to improve their back office operations and to aid in implementing those strategies through services including project management and leadership, software selection, change management, and continuous improvement.
TRG founder, Brian G. Rosenberg, is an industry leader and published author in procure to pay process improvement, ERP implementation, and design and build of shared service centers. He has helped many organizations including some of the nation’s largest healthcare providers and retailers to automate and streamline these functions.
Our core values include providing the following to our customers:
- True Expertise – Every member of the TRG team is an expert and leader in their fields. They will bring the benefit of that experience to challenge current practices and create a vision of the future state.
- Creative Strategies – Our team will learn about your business, needs, and challenges and recommend creative solutions that may involve process, technology, data, or staffing changes. We evaluate and consider all potential impacts of the change.
- Quality Results – TRG guides our customers to execute vision and strategy, providing assistance including project management, change management, deliverables, and hands-on completion of tasks.
TRG provides expertise on a wide variety of software solutions and on the business processes related to those solutions. The following is a list of some of the most common solutions that our team has worked with:
- Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR)
- Document Imaging
- Human Resources
- Reporting and Metrics
- Data Capture
- Procure to Pay Automation
- Point of Sale
- Point of Use
- Job Costing